We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Hoveringham team in the position of Contracts Coordinator on a Fixed Term Contract covering maternity leave.
The role is to support the Contracts Department with co-ordination of Supply and Installation Activities of Pre-Cast Flooring components which are manufactured at the Hoveringham works.
Your duties would include but not limited to the following;
- To achieve the most cost effective and efficient execution of our delivery and installation operations.
- To contact site representatives of Forterra clients to confirm delivery/installation requirements.
- To take-off drawings for the production of delivery notes for Hoveringham production and transport departments.
- Preparation of delivery notes
- Preparation of the Fixing Information packs for installation teams
- Notification and handling of design variations that involve amended details
- Contact clients site representatives to agree and amend programme dates.
- Dealing with customer queries
- Dealing with suppliers queries
- Maintenance of the Filing System
- Provide training / and source providers as necessary for new starters
- Maintain relevant sections of IT system to ensure accurate information in the production of reports to all areas of business.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Flooring business – products services and systems, required to plan, coordinate and arrange site-based installation activities
- A good standard grade GCSE or equivalent for Maths and English
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
We have an extensive network of 17 manufacturing facilities in the UK, employing approximately 1,800 people.
We are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector, with instantly recognisable brands such as Thermalite blocks, London Brick, Ecostock, Cradley, Formpave and Jetfloor, Bison Precast. Our product range comprises of clay bricks, Thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and Formpave permeable paving.
Forterra represents exactly what we do and have always done. Our purpose is to manufacture products that are the essential to the nation’s construction sector, helping our customers build with ease and confidence. Moreover, we continue to lead our industry in terms of standards and safety.
What we can offer you;
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme