We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Whittlesey team in the position of Commercial Administrator.
The purpose of the role is to produce reports in line with Commercial Team requirements
Your duties would include but not limited to the following;
- Run daily commercial reports
- Daily check of new customer addresses to ensure category codes are correct
- Produce monthly reports from JDE and Hubble for external and internal customers
- Maintain ASM and ISC set up in JDE
- Support the Commercial Pricing team where required
- Uphold the Forterra Service Charter (when completed)
- Carry out any reasonable requests/duties as requested by your manager
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Work on own initiative
- Positive and proactive approach
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
We have an extensive network of 17 manufacturing facilities in the UK, employing approximately 1,800 people.
We are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector, with instantly recognisable brands such as Thermalite blocks, London Brick, Ecostock, Cradley, Formpave and Jetfloor, Bison Precast. Our product range comprises of clay bricks, Thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and Formpave permeable paving.
Forterra represents exactly what we do and have always done. Our purpose is to manufacture products that are the essential to the nation’s construction sector, helping our customers build with ease and confidence. Moreover, we continue to lead our industry in terms of standards and safety.
What we can offer you;
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme