We have an extensive network of 17 manufacturing facilities in the UK, employing approximately 1,800 people.
We are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector, with instantly recognizable brands such as Thermalite blocks, London Brick, Ecostock, Cradley, Formpave and Jetfloor, Bison Precast.
Our product range comprises of clay bricks, Thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and Formpave permeable paving.
Forterra represents exactly what we do and have always done. Our purpose is to manufacture products that are the essential to the nation’s construction sector, helping our customers build with ease and confidence. Moreover, we continue to lead our industry in terms of standards and safety.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team in the position of Digital Marketing Executive at Northampton.
The role will support in the planning, execution, and optimisation of our online marketing efforts. This role requires the ability to think strategically and commercially, as well as executing day-to-day digital marketing activities.
The role will support the channel manager(s) in deployment and implementation of marketing activities ensuring integration between on and offline events. The role will also form an important link between the company and its channel partners and will contribute the development and improvement of the delivery of product information to ecommerce sites.
The person will be expected to have experience of working with the latest digital tools and techniques, as well PIM & DAM.
- Responsible for enhancing the group product data on PIM and delivery of PIM to channel partners
- Manage the DAM and assist sales team and channel partners with media files
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, and Linkedin to assist lead generation activities
- Updating and improving the company website – Wordpress
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Assisting with the day-to-day delivery of all CRM activity (Pardot) including defining buyer personas, email marketing, landing pages.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve digital user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends, competitor digital marketing activities and keep strategies up to date
- Maintain partnerships with digital agencies
Skills & Behaviours
- Strong Microsoft Excel & reporting skills, passionate about measuring performance and looking at the data and numbers.
- Confidence, composure and ability to work at all levels of the business,
- Naturally inquisitive nature, able to challenge and push initiatives forwards
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Proactive, personable and self-motivated
- Dependent on work assignments
Education & Qualification
- Minimum 2-3yrs previous experience of working in digital marketing
- Experience in executing digital marketing plans
- Knowledge of google analytics, CRM marketing systems, CMS, PIM and DAM
- Experience in the building materials sector will be an advantage but not essential