We have an extensive network of 18 manufacturing facilities in the UK, employing approximately 1,900 people.
We are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector, with instantly recognisable brands such as Thermalite blocks, London Brick, Ecostock, Cradley, Formpave and Jetfloor, Bison Precast.
Our product range comprises of clay bricks, Thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and Formpave permeable paving.
Forterra represents exactly what we do and have always done. Our purpose is to manufacture products that are the essential to the nation’s construction sector, helping our customers build with ease and confidence. Moreover, we continue to lead our industry in terms of standards and safety.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team in Hams Hall in the position of Delivery Agent
Including but not limited to:
- Comply with LGV Drivers Hours Regulations
- Ensure that none of the Companies Undertakings with regards to Goods Vehicle Operator Licensing are breached
- Comply with all Legislation relating to the Road Traffic Act or other relevant legislation
- Comply with all Health & Safety legislation & Company Health & Safety Policy
- Complete deliveries as instructed
- Communicate any issues relevant parties
- Drive in a fuel efficient, safe, conscious way
- Average of 2 nights out per week
- Any other relevant duties as requested by management
The successful candidate will require:
- Current LGV license
- Good geographical knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good standard of physical fitness
- Ability to work within set time frames
- Basic understanding of Health, Safety & Risk Assessment